Who’s driving the car?
The Spirit of Jazz and the Knowledge of Impending Racism
Haven’t finished watching the first season of Doctor Who yet, but I felt like painting her. Just some practice. :)
and then my brain imploded
guys what if
THIS IS THE WORLD WHERE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS RUN BLOGS ABOUT US
I LIKE THIS WORLD.
in this world you can drive like everywhere i’m so jealous
this is a world map for fish
how to blog
- selfie sometimes
- unsuccessful text post
Jim Henson working Kermit the Frog, talking to John Cleese.
Frank Ocean - Bad Romance (Lady Gaga Cover)
what is this noise. no way could this actually have been a lady gaga song at one point. omg. dying.
SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER
FRANK OCEAN FOR PRESIDENT
this isn’t Frank Ocean it’s Mateo ://
women are literally raised to be subordinate and malnourished and live in fear of murder and rape so no i am not going to feel bad for men having to live up to masculinity which were set in place by men to, again, keep women subordinate
you are literally complaining about having the better end of the stick and it makes me sick to my stomach you can choke on your spoon
Okay, I hope you guys realize how ignorant this post actually is. Because,
1. Men get raped too, but are actually ignored more than women because of masculinity.
2. Women are not raised to be “malnourished” as you fat girls complain about those “skinny bitches” and I had to hear my entire childhood how “skinny” I was and how I needed to put on weight.
3. Men live in fear of murder too.
4. Masculinity is not present to keep women subordinate, it’s there to keep men “manly men.”
5. We all have our trials, just because you’re a woman doesn’t mean yours are more important. That’s the illusion feminism is trying to give off.
6. Actually, people who agree with this post can choke on their spoon.
i’m so tired of this stupid ass shit on tumblr romanticizing sadness and depression the world and everything in it is fucked up stop trying to make it seem beautiful only true strength and kindness should be something you find worthy of letting into the space of your mind